Protocols can also be found practised and adhered to in diplomatic relations and professional working world, as well as the armed forces, charities, royalty, cross-cultural relations and sports. What are some protocol practices today?
1. Flag (See Australian Flag Protocols)
2. Invitations to state or royal events
3. Gifts given to government or within business
4. Decorations that are worn on occasions
5. Seating arrangements at event or photo shoots
Protocols are a way of communication to others without the disruption of processes and standard put into place for a specific reason.
#auersmont #etiquette #protocol #diplomacy #diplomatic #flagetiquette #manners #governement #flags #australia