Teen's Two Hour Program
Teen's Two-Hour Group Program is an abridged version of the original program seen on this website:
- Dining Etiquette Program
- Social Etiquette Program
- Social Awareness Etiquette Program
The program is specially designed for those wishing to prepare their teen for the future. Life has been made a little more complicated by staying in lockdown. This program will re-fresh and cover the foundations of good manners, politeness and how they are invaluable skills. They will understand first impressions, body language, conversations and dining etiquette. We love to teach teen's the necessary skills but also 'why' it is so essential.
- The program is suitable for 12-18 year-old's.
- Etiquette workbook will be provided to refer to at any time.
- Payment will ensure your child's seat is confirmed.
- Bonus Auersmont etiquette guide given via email.
- Certificate Of Completion will be given at the end of the program.
- Tickets are non-refundable however transferrable another program.